IC Markets is an Australian-based forex broker company which was established in the year 2007. It is owned by International Capital Markets Pty Ltd, which is a company located in Sydney. The prime service that it offers is in the form of online brokerage service for the purpose of forex trading. It also offers you some choices in commodities and indices. It is known to be a thorough professional in its conduct and strives to ensure that it does not engage in any regulatory violations. You will find that its performance is impressive when judged against the evaluation criteria. The fact that it offers the lowest transaction costs in the retail forex industry is something that works well in its favor. The company is also a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service, which is an independent body whose purpose is to extend an opportunity to consumers to make any complaints that they might have with the member companies.
There are quite a few trading platforms which are offered by the company. MetaTrader 4 is among the most popular ones. It offers customers the feature of customization, which can be beneficial for market depth and one-click trading. MetaTrader 5, which is an upgraded version of MetaTrader 4, is also provided by the company. The company has also made the cTrader platform available for users. A web-based platform is also available, which can be accessed from any part of the world. Mobile trading apps are available for Android and iOS. The wide range of options that the company offers makes it certain that traders do not face any difficulty in finding an apt platform which will fulfill their requirements.
- Low transaction costs
- Minimal capital reserves to stay compliant with ASIC regulatory requirements
- Protection against bankruptcy
- No dealer intervention
- Choice of pricing models
- Different types of account
- Abundance of options in trading platforms
- Low average spreads
- Different payment options offered including wire transfers, credit and debit cards, local bank transfers, broker to broker transfers, and payment services
- Allows using any of the 8 base currencies including USD, AUD, GBP, JPY, EUR, NZD, CHF, and SGD
- Demo accounts do not expire
- Social trading and copy trading via Myfxbook AutoTrade, Signal Trader, and ZuluTrade
- Managed forex accounts with an advanced Percent Allocation Management Module (PAMM) environment
The customer support service that it extends to its clients is indeed impressive. If you associate with it, you are unlikely to feel abandoned as it will strive to ensure that it is with you to guide you in the right direction. It can be contacted at any time via telephone, email, or live chat.
All in all, it is certain that this company would not give you a reason to complain. It endeavors to ensure that it has the best deals to offer to its clients. You will not find its services to be lacking in any aspect. It will ensure that you get the guidance and platform that you require.
Office website: https://icmarketsasia.com/