The Andorra Financial Authority AFA is a public financial institution.
The Andorran Financial Authority AFA was established on June 12, 1989, under the name Institut Nacional Andorrà de Finances (INFA) (Andorran Institute of Finance) from 1989-2018.
Andorra INFA logo:
1. Responsible for regulation: The AFA regulates businesses within the financial system to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
2. Disciplinary and sanctions rights
3. Fiscal Services and Public Debt Management Services
4. Financial Agent
5. Consultations and investigations
1. Customers of banks or financial institutions regulated by the Andorra Monetary Authority, or persons authorized by law, may file complaints.
2. Complaint steps:
1. Complain to the relevant entity
2. Complain to Andorra AFA
1) Fill out the complaint form: https://www.afa.ad/ca/assets/pdfs-reclamacions/reclamacio_afa_formulari_eng.pdf
2) Submitting a complaint: Complaints can be submitted online or by post.
Online submission: https://www.afa.ad/en/consumidors/formulari-reclamacions-ocult/reclamacions-1
Mail: Address C/ Bonaventura Armengol, 10 Edifici Montclar, bloc 2, 4a planta AD500 Andorra la Vella , Principat d’Andorra
1. Online consultation: https://www.afa.ad/en/consumidors/consultes
2. Contact Information
Address: C/ Bonaventura Armengol, 10 Ed. Montclar, bloc 2, 4a planta, AD500 Andorra la Vella Principat d'Andorra
Tel: (+376) 80 88 98; (+376) 86 59 77
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]