GDMFX MT4 Review
The GDMFX MetaTrader 4 is a full-fledged trading platform designed for desktop and mobile users. It offers everything a person requires for successful forex trading. It has interactive charts, trading history, technical analysis, a complete set of orders, and much more. Moreover, the GDMX MT4 welcomes all trading methods. It hedges user's trade and allows them to maintain an open buy or open sell trade simultaneously.
Moreover, GDMFX offers a broad range of MT4 platforms for the ease and convenience of its clients. The types of MT4 platforms include MT4 Desktop, MT4 Web, MT4 Mobile, and the MT4 Binary Options Plugin. Following are some of the main features of all sorts of MT4 platforms that are provided by GDMFX.
Features of GDMFX MetaTrader 4
- The MT4 Desktop trading platform is available for both operating systems, Mac and Windows.
- The desktop version also comes with MetaEditor, which allows users to create custom scripts, indicators, and expert advisory by using MQL4 language.
- The MT4 WebTrader lets users trade straight from the web without installing any software or app.
- The MT4 mobile trading platform is available for the users of iOS and Android.
- All MT4 platforms are entirely secure.
- All MT4 platforms allow for hedging and scalping.
- The size of micro lot trading in these platforms is 0.01.
- All MT4 platforms allow users to analyze through real-time charts.
- Expert Advisory is permitted on all MT4 platforms.
- These platforms provide users with technical analysis tools and multiple indicators for making an informed trading decision.
- Line, bar, and candlestick charts are available on these platforms.
- Lastly, multiple timeframes are also accessible in all MT4 platforms.